Friday, April 22, 2011

Vegas's Swamp Cooler

On our way home we decided to try to see a Cirque de Solei show in Vegas. Our plans were foiled because they weren't having a show that day. As a consolation we decided to watch the Bellagio fountain and be on our way. In my mind the fountain is just a humidifier. When the show is going, the temperature around it drops noticeably, just like a swamp cooler.

While were were waiting we saw a family of adorable little ducklings swimming around the pool. But the minute the pipes started coming up they were no where to be found. I couldn't help but wonder if the show was a fun event for the little guys or the stuff of nightmares.




After the show the little ducks were in the middle of the pool looking for dinner so I guess they like the show. Too bad, I was hoping one of them would have a strange unexplainable tick or an eye twitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment