Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Search is Over

There are lots of great memories from living at Sheila's, but oddly enough one of them is this kitchen utensil. I vividly remember using it to to mix up brownies and watched Chele mash avocados into guacamole with it on Mexican nights. I'm sure that my overall love for food has helped create the positive associations... I hadn't thought about this for a while, but a few weeks I dreamed I was cooking and I was using this utensil to mix cookies.

So you can imagine my joy when I found it online this morning. Aptly named the Stainless Steel Fantastic Food Fork  it's available online for just a few dollars. I think I'll try finding one at the thrift stores before I pay the "big money" but I'm glad it's available when I decide I absolutely can't live without it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment