Then there was of course a visit to Seal Beach where there are never any seals. The sand here is not of the caliber of Coronado, but that's OK. It's the beach I consider home.
We went to the Los Angeles Temple and visited the renovated visitors center. Notice the background of the Christus statue is star free. This one really reflects the location, and I like it. Thought I'd take a picture of the tree because it's so cool!
Of course we went to Tito's Tacos and got all meat burritos with cheese with chips and salsa. I love their salsa!! Sigh... so many good memories!
After eating we made our way up to Griffith Park. I walked around the whole building looking for hiding autobots and was severly disappointed not to find any.
We finished off the day with dinner at my cousins' house where I got to meet my Evil Twins son. Since E.T. is really my cousin I guess her son is my 1st cousin once removed, but since twins are siblings I prefer to call him my or cous-phew. Yet again I wasn't bright enough to take any pictures, but like all the other offspring from our generation he's super cute!







No comments:
Post a Comment