Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Life Needs Choreography

My life has always had background music. I like background music. It keeps things interesting, and it makes me feel like my life is good enough to be a movie. However, if my life is going to be a good movie, it needs some choreography, and some good blocking. I've decided that's what's lacking in my life. I realized this when I was watching the Eureka episode where Jack and Tess level-up their relationship from awkward "I like you ness" to "we're a couple-ness." It happened instantly and the change was all about blocking. Maybe that's why all my relationships end, I'm bad at blocking... and I'm not a good dancer either. That's what I need to work on in order for my life to end up as a good movie... or even a sitcom. I'd be happy with a sitcom.

1 comment:

  1. I always think life would be better like the Rachel Ray program, I mean seriously, she throws some salt into a pot of water and the crowd claps like she has saved a small child from going over some falls...I could really get use to that...vacuum the living room, huge clap from the audience. Make dinner, huge clap.

    ReplyDelete