Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Many unhappy returns...

Break-ups suck!!! One day you have someone to text all your silly observations and thoughts to and the next your stuck with only your own insanity to entertain you. Break-ups before holidays just aren't fair. This year I had Christmas and birthday gifts all wrapped up and ready to go, but they were not to be received. I put them all in a box and it has sat in the living room waiting for a miracle to occur for several days. But there was no Christmas miracle for me... I finally got over the sadness enough to start returning stuff this week, but I'm still unhappy about it. Every time I get to a store, I sit in the car and have to talk myself into going inside. I almost started crying when I was talking to a cashier yesterday, her parting words were "Good luck." Some things can't be returned and I'm not sure what to do with them... And, returning items is just going to return my living room to normal, who knows when I'll return to normal...

1 comment:

  1. Why do things like this mess with our minds and emotions so much? I hope it doesn't take you much longer to return to normal!

    I won't say "good luck"... I'll say...

    May God bless you. :)

    ReplyDelete