I love NetFlix! I have endless hours of entertainment available with no waiting, or driving. With just the click of a mouse I can watch old TV shows without the bother of commercial interruptions. NetFlix has gotten me through the past month and will probably get me through a few more as I try to find a new boy-friend to hang out with. Technology... it fills the loneliness. :-)
Anyway... Since I finished Eureka season 3.5 I've been watching Pushing Daisies. This led me to a startling realization this morning - I am not destined to be single forever! (Insert singing angels sound here.) I'll either die in a tragic accident or I'll get married. "How can I be so sure of this?" you ask. Well, single aunts always come in sets. "My two single aunts live together with their cats." Here are some examples:
Lily & Vivian from Pushing Daisies
Patty & Selma from the Simpsons
Two examples from the truth filled files of television, I rest my case. So since Pippin is married, I can't end up the single - single old aunt. It's just not possible. The only way for a girl to end up a single - single aunt in a family is after she is divorced or widowed. It gives me hope!
Oh, and if you have any counter examples to blow this fragiley constructed theory out of the water - keep it to yourself. I'm finally seeing a silver lining on the loneliness cloud of an ended relationship and it's radiating from my TV set. I believe everything I learn from TV. (Yes... that was sarcasm!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it. And I believe it.
ReplyDelete(as I am also a single single aunt...)