When I lived in California I created a whole alternative reality filled with "imaginary boyfriends" and would sell its ok-ness by saying "Imaginary Dating is the wave of the future!" So you can imagine how robbed I felt when I picked up the Scholastic Book Orders for this month and saw the title My Fake Boyfriend is Better than Yours. That's right, someone has hijacked my life... I mean, idea. The fact that it was released on my birthday only added fuel to my fire. It's like the author is rubbing it in my face. (Yes, I have an overactive imagination... duh!!!)
I haven't read it yet, but I have ordered it. I'm sure it's filled with tween angst, drama and jealousy. It's gonna be a great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think you and I have the same life. Tell me how the book is. It sounds fabulously tweenish.
ReplyDelete