I've been having problems seeing recently. I can see well enough to do most things, but things far away have been really blurry, and driving at night has been a real chore. The headlights all blur together and I can't see the white lines separating the lanes. Yeah... Not a good idea to be a passenger in my car.
Anyway, this morning I decided to try something new. I got out my "newer" glasses that I bought in Taiwan. I can hear you ask, "Why haven't you been wearing your newer glasses?" Well, I got them and they said it was the exact same prescription as my old glasses, but they gave me headaches. So I wore them all day and didn't have a headache. I could see things clearly too, no more of that fuzzy impressionistic stuff. We'll see how they handle the dark tomorrow when I drive to work. Hopefully all will be well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment