Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hatsuharu's Week at the Spa

Hatsuharu spent this week at the spa (aka body shop) getting that metal strip between the windshield and the door on his passenger side fixed. It was from the injury he incurred during the run-in with the sheriff's mailbox way back in October of 2008. Yes, it has taken that long to get the him repaired. He now has a shiny new paint job and is rust free on the passenger side. And, he has a new new new windshield because the shop broke it while they were removing it before repairing him. On the up-side, I didn't have to get the rock chip repaired. :-) Oh yeah... Anyway, that gives Hatsuharu a new windshield for every year I've been in Utah. They threw in a car wash too. Hatsuharu feels and smells like a new car. *sigh* How I love him. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment