Sunday, March 6, 2011
Ellie from Up
I have decided that I'm like Ellie from Up. Sure, she's only in the first 15 minutes of the movie, but they did such a good job creating her that I feel like I'm like her. The similarities start with the impressive goofy looking stage complete with messy hair called childhood and continue from there. Ellie saw the good in others and strove to make others feel accepted and comfortable. She was intrigued by adventure and had big dreams for life even as a child. But since adventure rarely simply comes knocking, she turned whatever she was doing into an adventure. She must have been charismatic to get Carl on-board with her schemes and plans. Though not all of her dreams became a reality she did the best to replace them with new dreams. In the end, she had put together a life of happiness and her own kind of adventure. I guess I can hope for nothing more, and certainly want nothing less. I'm just still hoping to find someone who will join my club...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment