Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ice Skating with the Youth

Last night I got to go ice skating. It was plenty fun because 1) it was free and 2) I didn't have to drive. It was the combined young women/young men activity. It took a great deal of time to get the kids all into cars and over to the rink. I didn't take long for me to get my feet into a pair of hockey skates and take to the ice. However, it did take some time to get accustomed to being on skates again. I remember being surprised though when I realized how comfortable I was skating again. I got home super late though. That made today long and difficult. At least it's over, but I'm blogging instead of grading... not the best choice I guess, but what do you expect from a sleep deprived teacher? Sleep deprived teachers are notorious for bad decisions. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment