Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday - Mood Indicators

The day probably won't be fantastic if:

1. I am still in bed at 5:30AM. That's an hour after the alarm went off. (I know it's insanely early, but...) Anyway, it's not the best indicator for the day.
2. I wear something that resembles the students' uniforms. Polo shirts mean I didn't feel very attractive this morning because I didn't wear any cute clothes. Not a good sign.
3. I am not smiling. This rarely happens, so when it does, watch out.

Today I was 3-for-3, which isn't so great, but then I got online and checked hockey stats and schedules and found out that (the love of my life) Paul Kariya has a few goals and a few penalty minutes already this season. I also watched the St. Louis Blues opening video and caught a few glimpses of him. Even though he has the personality of a cardboard cut-out sometimes, he always makes me smile. I briefly considered planning a trip to Colorado to see him play when the Blues visit, but if this year is consistent with other years he'll be on the injured list by then. He's fragile...

No comments:

Post a Comment